Dangers Of Chimney Damp
- Usually shows up as patches of brown staining
- Intensity of patches can vary with weather conditions
- Patches gradually grow in size and intensity over a period of months or years
- Can appear on any plastered surface
- Very common on chimney breasts
Dampness can cause respiratory problems, eye infections, runny nose, post nasal drip, cough, wheeze, asthma, airways infections, tiredness, and headache.
We have all the experience and knowledge to repair your chimney, eliminating the hygroscopic sulphates growing inside your home. We will provide all the advise to eliminate any current damp putting your health in danger.