Best Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any like for like quote!
At Chimney Geeks we’re committed to offering the best service to our customers at the best price. Our best price guarantee states that if you are quoted the same service at a lower price we will happily beat it.
We’ve been in the industry for over 30 years and are eager to make sure that all our customers get the best and safest service which is why we’re HETAS registered. This level of service cannot be equaled by non-HETAS registered companies which is why we will not match their prices.
How To Claim Our Best Price Guarantee
If you do happen to find the same services at a lower price and can prove it meets the criteria below, please phone or email our team, who will be happy to help. You will need the following information to verify your claim:
- An official quote from a competitor detailing the service(s) to be provided and the material(s) to be used
- Their registered company number
- Prospective date for the work to begin
Once we confirm that the service is being offered at a lower price and meets the required criteria we will happily beat that price!
Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions
The comparison needs to meet the following:
- A full quote must be presented to Chimney Geek Ltd (either electronically or in print) on the competitor’s headed paper and must be in a non-editable format
- Examples of file formats which will not be accepted:
- Word documents
- Text documents
- Pages documents
- Excel documents
- This is not an exhaustive list and Chimney Geek Ltd’s decision will be final.
- Examples of file formats which will not be accepted:
- Our best price guarantee will only apply against our service and not the price of any product, materials or third party services
- The service has to be identical to the service we provide
- The competitor must be based within a 30 mile radius of Chimney Geek Ltd’s headquarters and be willing to carry out the work on your property
- The prospective start date for works on the quote must be within 1 month of Chimney Geek Ltd quote
- The competitor must be a registered company and HETAS registered
- Typographical errors, affiliate, voucher code, gift cards or media discount is excluded from the guarantee
- Rebates or other benefits are excluded from comparisson
- Competitions, free gifts and giveaways are excluded from the guarantee
- Chimney Geek Ltd’s decision will be final on the best price guarantee
- We reserve the right to withdraw our best price guarantee at any time
- Our best price guarantee is only valid before work commences
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
10 Year Guarantee
Peace of mind comes as standard with all work we carry out – that’s why we guarantee it for 10 years. While this doesn’t cover products like wood burning stoves, we make sure that they are installed to the highest standards and all work that’s carried will last at least a decade. In rare cases some things do go wrong, so if that’s the case, give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to come and rectify the problem.
10 Year Guarantee Terms & Conditions
What’s covered by the guarantee?
- Repairs required as a result of faulty materials and/or sub-standard workmanship
- The cost of Chimney Geeks employee(s) to carry out the repair
What’s not covered?
- Repairs as a result of accidental damage, misuse or abuse
- An attempted repair by anyone other than an employee of Chimney Geek Ltd
- Damage resulting in extreme weather conditions
- Damage resulting from falling debris such as tree branches and precipitation
This guarantee is limited to the cost of rectifying issues in our service. To the extent permitted by law, Chimney Geek Ltd does not accept and will not be held liable for any financial loss incurred in connection with the failure of any work carried out in accordance with expected standards. Such financial loss includes but is not limited to loss arising from:
- Time taken off work
- Damaged clothing or other items
- Damage to other areas of property
- General compensation for inconvenience
When will my repair take place?
Our team work Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00. Appointments outside these hours may be possible at the sole discretion of Chimney Geek Ltd. but cannot be guaranteed. While our workers will endeavour to minimise inconvenience and meet requests for specific time appointments, this cannot be guaranteed. We will not be liable for delays or if we’re unable to carry out a repair because a convenient appointment cannot be arranged.
What do I need to claim on my guarantee?
Please keep a record of your invoice (this will have been emailed to you) and a record of your complete payment (normally your bank statement) – you’ll need this to make your claim.
Simply get in touch with our team with the details of the work carried out, when it happened and what problems you’re facing and we’ll do everything we can to help you.
Free Quotations For All Our Customers
Nobody likes to have to pay to get advice on the work they need to carry out in their home. That’s why, here at Chimney Geeks, we offer a free no-obligation quotation service.
This means you can get the advice you need, when you need it from industry leading professionals. We’ve been in the industry for over 30 years and are HETAS registered, so you can be sure that the advice you receive is backed up by a lifetime of experience and industry leading regulations.
Call us, email us or submit the contact form today and rest assured we will do everything we can to help you.
Please note: This service only applies to consumers and does not apply to businesses. Furthermore, it does not include surveys for mortgage purposes or property purchases.